Call us: (+632) 8642-7868
- You are here: Home > Career Opportunities
You are here
Design Supervisor (Architect)
- Licensed Architect, 5 yrs experience in project management gained in a construction and retail/ Merchandise Company is an advantage.
- Develops and design new concepts for the stores, conducts feasibility studies regarding the use of various architectural products and technologies, store and office space construction with experience in material, and cost estimates.
- Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies, Administration / Management
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the same capacity specializing Retail Operations handling multiple branches preferably in department stores/supermarket, fashion boutique, willing to do field work
Project Management (Construction Supervisors)
- Licensed Civil Engineer, 2 years of work experience in project management gained in a construction and retail or merchandise company is an advantage
- Must be able to supervise and coordinate in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Architectural work on sites
- Able to work on AUTOCADD, and related software, field work and store visitation required
Project Manager (DCM Manager)
- Licensed Civil Engineer, 5 year(s) of working experience in project supervision particularly in finishing works for building constructions and renovations (preferably in department stores).
- Experienced in project management, proven experience in risk management, strategic planning and people management.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent, field work required